Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Skylark Workshop

Hey friends!

Please join me for a last minute workshop I decided to put together to help me reach my Straight To The Top goal! We will be completing the Workshop On The Go Kit for Skylark! I have created the following bundles to help you get the necessary supplies for these 2 projects and many more!


Basic Kit (pictured above) for $34.95 and includes: My Reflections Skylark Paper Pack, My Acrylix Skylark Workshop D-size Stamp Set, 3 card stock sheets, Skylark Assortment, Slate Striped Twist Ties, and an instructional Brochure.

Make it Like Mine (pictured below) for $44.95 **Receive a FREE handmade card by ME!**
Everything from the Basic Kit PLUS 2 products to make your layout look JUST like mine:
-Skylark Complements
-Lagoon Zipper Lace.


Super Size It for $72.65 and includes all of the above, PLUS the AWESOME Circus Alphabet Stamp of the Month! (retails $17.95, and you get it for just $5-- included in the Super Size price) AND:
-Desert Sand Ink Pad
-Sweet Leaf Ink Pad
-Liquid Glass

GOTTA HAVE IT ALL for $104.25. Choose this option and **Receive a SPECIAL GOODIE BAG, filled with AWESOMENESS!**
ALL of the above products, PLUS:
-Believe in Yourself C-Size Stamp Set
-Aqua Dots enamel dots
-Lagoon Ink -Sponge Daubers

Which kit will you choose?

Payments must be paid to me by Friday July 4, 2014. I know, short notice! But this is a great workshop you don't want to miss out on! The event will be on Saturday July 19, 2014 time and location TBD (a few of us consultants are collaborating for this event). If you are not able to come, you can still order! Just let me know so we can work out a special crop night.

I hope you will join me for this awesome workshop and help me reach my Straight To The Top goal!

Happy Crafting!
Alexandria Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment