Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rock in' Ink Stars Blog Hop- "Spring has Sprung"

This is my first ever blog hop! Yay! :)

For this blog hop, I've joined 7 team members to create spring inspired artwork. Our rules were to use current Close To My Heart products and to keep it spring related, how fun! 

Now, here are my 3x3 creations using the petite perk stamp set, skylark paper pack, and Kraft cardstock. Simple right? These are perfect to show how useful and adorable our petite perks are and the 3x3 mini cards are also super simple and great to leave a simple "thank you" note for someone who has made your day just a little more special. You can earn a petite stamp set by hosting your very own home gathering or workshop! I had such a great time creating these little cards, I can't wait for the next blog hop!




The hop is a virtual circle so please keep moving through the links provided below. I hope you check out all of the fun artwork we have created to share with you! If you are coming from Caron's Blog you are on the right track. Hop on over to Melissa's Blog to see her creation! 

Here is a list of my 7 team members should you get lost along the way:
Melissa Robinson

Joy McHargue
Jennifer Kramer 
Michelle Brooks
Marianne Hancock
Terrie Dodd
Caron Barnard


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my very first blog hop!


Happy crafting!
-Alexandria



3 comments:

  1. What sweet cards! I love the combo. you used with the paper and stamp set. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cute! I need to make some of those! You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so spring-ey and agree with Marianne-very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete